Mechanical Design Engineer
Attractive Salary Plus Benefits
Recruit12 currently has an exciting position for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a well-respected market leader. This position is suited to an individual that is looking to develop their skills within the industrial energy sector and is committed to delivering an outstanding service of the creation of mechanical engineering design packages.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Translate and develop conceptual designs into turnkey projects to meet the functional and contractual specifications of secured orders.
- Produce project specific installation specificationsin order to obtain competitive installation quotations from local contractors.
- This may include production of appropriate 2D and/or 3D drawings (Layouts, General Arrangements, and piping drawings).
- Create project documentation such as Process Flow Diagrams, Process and Instrumentation Diagrams.
- Support and assist in the sales stage of a project.
- Provide design input into “new technologies” as and when required
To be successful as a Mechanical Design Engineer, you must have:
- A qualified engineer in the mechanical field with a good awareness of civil and electrical engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the energy industry -particularly power generation, building services and utilities. (heat pumps, steam raising plant, CHP units, chilled water systems, district heating networks, building services and HV & LV electrical)
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D competency.
- Full valid driving license
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organization as a Mechanical Design Engineer, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.