An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work at a purpose build state of the art engineering facility based in the Exeter area. As Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for creating new technologies and products to satisfy their customers’ requirements.
Salary Circa- £35,000
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, your key responsibilities will include
- Creating and working from design specifications in accordance with the Quality Management System
- Working with customers to integrate our products into their vehicles and equipment
- Development and improvement of new and existing motor designs
- Assisting manager / team with project planning
- Assisting with creating all required documentation to meet internal and external requirements (CE, PAPP, DFMEA, DVP etc.)
- Production of bill of materials, engineering change notes and work instructions
To be successful in the role of Mechanical Design Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A degree in, or equivalent knowledge of Mechanical Engineering
- 3-D SolidWorks or NX experience desirable
- Ability to generate innovative engineering solutions
- Work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Good analytical and development skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This position is based in Exeter and is easily commutable from Devon, Newton Abbott, Taunton, Exmouth, Torquay
If you are an experienced Design Engineer seeking a new, fresh challenge in your career, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.