Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an MBT Technician to conduct scheduled physical inspections in accordance with company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) procedures.
Your responsibilities as an MBT Technician will include:
- Carry out operational Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) checks, reporting any findings to the Senior Technician and shift supervisor.
- Undertaking daily monitoring of waste flows in order to prevent blockages.
- Proactively search for defects to ensure an optimum operating condition, reporting all findings accordingly.
- Act promptly to reduce down time and safety concerns.
- High emphasis will need to be placed on the plant availability and the performance of the biological process.
- Work safely within a team towards deadlines to ensure all daily cleaning tasks are completed to maintain operational performance.
- Identify faults via the SCADA system and be familiar with the biological process and settings.
- Complete specific equipment checks following each cleaning task to ensure machines are left in a operation ready condition.
- Inspect work area for hazards or safety concerns reporting any unsafe acts to your supervisor to ensure the safety of all employees, contractors and visitors.
- Take a lead in operating equipment for the preparation of cleaning and maintenance tasks.
- Once trained, operate the mobile plant including the scissor lifts and cherry pickers for high level cleaning activities.
- Take the operational lead in air treatment cleaning.
- Prepare for the daily start up and shutdown of the plant with the Senior Technician.
- Daily sampling of waste outputs for quality control.
- Undertake minor maintenance tasks as directed by the shift supervisor to reduce operational downtime.
- To be available for additional housekeeping tasks across the facility as and when required.
To be a successful candidate as an MBT Technician you will need:
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to work well unsupervised
- Effective time management is essential.
- Ability to cope well under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Ideal candidates will have high personal standards and will meticulously complete all tasks with a positive inclusive attitude.
- Ability to learn on the job and adapt quickly to operational pressures.
- Experience within the waste industry and related equipment is advantageous
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.