£28,000 - £35,000 p/a
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a Mazak Engineer to play a pivotal role by programming, setting and running several machines.
As a Mazak Engineer your responsibilities will include the following:
- Programming, setting and running several machines as dictated by work load.
- Maintaining a level of self-inspection throughout a batch.
- Adjusting existing programmes and also programming of new jobs on the machine.
To be successful as a Tooling Engineer, you must have:
- Previous experience setting, operating, and programming Mazak turning machines using Mazatrol programming at the machine
- Be willing to learn their Star sliding head machines in the long-term.
- Knowledge of Mazak QTE-200, Mazak QT15, Mazak QT8N, Mazak QT10 machines.
What you will receive as a Tooling Engineer:
Attractive salary & benefits:
A standard week is 39 hours, any hours over that are paid at 1.5x. Overtime is regularly available. The normal working hours are 08:00-17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:00-13:00 Friday.
22 days holiday with an extra day each year to a maximum of 25 days. Plus Bank Holidays.
Fully operating sick pay scheme.
This position is based in West Byfleet and is easily accessible from Woking, Weybridge, Ashtead and Egham.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a well-established organisation as a Mazak Programmer, please apply immediately.
Recruit 12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit 12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.