A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Materials Planner. As the Materials Planner you will be responsible for Management of all aspects of Stock & Stores Control and Managing Goods Inwards. Issuing Raw Materials to / From Production. Salary is £28,000
As a Materials Planner, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Booking Materials on to SAGE
- Prepare Make Sheets in line with Production Plans for all processes / cells
- Control Status of Make Sheets out in Production
- Housekeeping (5S) Responsibility in Stores / Goods Inwards
- Ensure all products are labelled in Stores Area
- Carry out Cyclical Stock Checks in-line with SAGE generated due report
To be successful as a Materials Planner, you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of Fast Moving Automotive Production / Stock Control Environment.
- General IT Skills – Including experience of Stock Control / Materials Planning Systems i.e SAGE/SAP/ORACLE
- Impeccable attention to detail – dealing with 1500 parts and product variations
- FLT Licence preferable (although re-certification will be provided)
This position is based in Rubery and is easily accessible from Halesowen, Stourbridge, Redditch and Bromsgrove.
If you are an experienced, career orientated Engineer with a manufacturing background and looking for a make a difference, please apply immediately.