Manufacturing Materials Supervisor
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity available for a Manufacturing Materials Supervisor To be able to plan, coordinate, supervise and report upon the system's activities, providing project, launch, leadership, communication, and training & development.
As a Manufacturing Materials Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- System Management
- Plan, manage and administrate plan for every part.
- Lineside design meeting direct process timings and ergonomic guidelines
- Packaging design and management support
- Facilitate effective communication.
- Inventory management lineside ((minimum balance reporting and shortage report management)
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SWI’s).
- Ensure company policies are communicated, applied, and enforced.
- Work in collaboration with internal business units to maximise efficiencies and best practice.
- Organise and lead the focus on improved productivity levels.
- Preparation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Local project Management
- Launch Support
- Specific functional responsibilities supporting internal customers.
- Customer engagement to support assembly & logistics functions
To be a successful Manufacturing Materials Supervisor you must need:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Minimum of 3-year experience in team management
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, motivation, and planning skills
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
- Computer literate
- Demonstrable awareness of issue resolution techniques (8D/Kaizen)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fast-paced manufacturing environment - i.e., automotive
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.