Up to £45,000
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to ensure that all designs can be translated from prototype into repeatable production. You will lead and participate in APQP activities; leading problem resolution and other continuous improvement initiatives and activities.
Your responsibilities as a Manufacturing Engineer will include:
- Running Virtual Build events using Siemens Teamcenter and MPP software.
- Supporting the Mechanical Development and Production Teams with the management of all prototype builds ensuring all processes, tooling, equipment and facilities are in place to support the assembly phase.
- Production and maintenance of SOPs, build records, process routings and production documentation.
- The setup of low volume production environments and the development of manufacturing processes to ensure production is conducted safely, on time and on budget whilst ensuring best practice is followed.
- Supporting the successful implementation and delivery of specific Advanced Production Quality Plans for new product introduction. Mapping processes utilising techniques such as PFMEA's and control plans.
- Participating in the release of engineering drawings and CAD data,
- Owning specific elements of the quality improvement road map. Supporting the Quality Management System and the business’ compliance to ISO9001:2015, and any project specific quality requirements.
- Supporting the Quality Team through the creation and use of Quality tools and techniques.
To be a successful candidate as a Manufacturing Engineer you will need:
- you will have proven experience gained in a low/medium Manufacturing Engineering/production assembly environment, preferably in Aerospace, Defence, Automotive or similar sectors.
- A minimum HND/HNC/Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience of low/medium volume automation, Siemens Teamcenter MPP and NoMuda Visual Factory software would be an advantage.
- You will also need experience in the use of business improvement tools and techniques (5s, Lean, Kaizen) and using APQP tools and techniques.
- Pension - 8% employer contribution, increasing to 10% after 3 years service
- Life assurance
- Group income protection
- Health Cash Plan (this covers all aspects of health and wellbeing including money towards dental, optical, MRI, physio, etc)
- Private Medical
- Bonus scheme
- 26 days holiday plus public holidays
- Electric salary sacrifice car scheme
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.