Up to £41,000
40 hours a week (days)
Recruit 12 has an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to play a pivotal role in maximizing the throughput of a waste management facility by completing day-to-day maintenance of all plant and equipment at Veolia Rainham.
As a Maintenance Technician your responsibilities will include the following:
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety of plants and apparatus including conveyors, optical sorting equipment, baling equipment, motors, gearboxes, and trommels.
- Inspecting work areas and equipment for deficiencies and hazards, reporting these to the Maintenance Manager, and working together to solve these quickly
- Organizing and planning PPM and non-scheduled work
To be successful as a Maintenance Technician, you must have:
- City & Guilds or NVQ level 3 in maintenance (or recognized formal apprenticeship with an ONC or HNC)
- Experience in MRF maintenance
- An enthusiastic and practical approach to solving engineering problems
- Preferable: experience in control systems and software (DCS/SCADA/HMI/PLC), mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organization as a Maintenance Technician, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.