Attractive Salary Plus Benefits
Recruit12 currently has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join a highly respected organization assisting in maximizing the throughput of the facility by completing day-to-day maintenance of all plant and equipment.
As a Maintenance Technician, your main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Lead Maintenance Engineer who will manage your workflow of run and non-run PPM’s allocated to you.
- Working on process issues during the week as they arise.
- Organizing and planning PPM scheduled work and non scheduled work through Infor.
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety of plants and apparatus including conveyors, Optical sorting equipment, baling equipment, low voltage equipment, motors, gearboxes, and trommels.
- Between yourself and the other Maintenance Technicians, you will ensure the management of contractors on-site in terms of site induction completion and making sure that work instructions are followed and are carried out safely
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements where applicable and raising work permits.
- Inspect work areas and equipment for deficiencies, hazards, and malfunctions and report all discrepancies and unsafe acts or working conditions to the Maintenance Manager, working together to investigate and resolve them quickly.
To be successful as a Maintenance Technician, you must have:
- City & Guilds or NVQ level 3 in maintenance or a recognized formal apprenticeship with an ONC or HNC
- Experience in MRF maintenance
- Enthusiastic and competent problem solver with a practical approach to engineering problems
- Experience in control systems and Software (DCS/SCADA/HMI/PLC), CMMS, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Analytical approach to investigation, allied with a practical ability to resolving engineering problems
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organization as a Maintenance Technician, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.