A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Technician to join a prestigious brand than are renowned for automotive excellence. You will be working a continental shift pattern, you will earn a competitive salary of circa £45,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
As a Maintenance Technician, your duties will include the following:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance routines on plant and equipment.
- Improve the reliability and robustness of plant and equipment.
- Install and modify plant, equipment and associated systems.
- Diagnose and correct faults on electrical, electronic, plc, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Liaise with other departments to agree access to equipment, and work required
To be successful as a Maintenance Technician, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- City & Guilds (Mech) or HNC/HND together with a recognised apprenticeship or relevant years’ experience
- Able to repair plant and manufacturing machinery including breakdowns and installation
- Qualified maintenance engineering background
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This permanent, full time position is based in Coleshill and is easily accessible from Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth and Solihull.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician looking for your next career move, please apply immediately.