Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to provide a comprehensive maintenance service throughout the factory, including both reactive and proactive maintenance tasks. The role involves working on a variety of machine applications within a high-volume Tier 1 manufacturing facility.
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- To maintain all plant and equipment on site.
- To assist in the installation of new plant and equipment when required.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance as instructed, and identify areas for improvement.
- To diagnose and analytically solve machine related problems, related with but not exclusive to electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic areas.
- To ensure that all work carried out is undertaken using safe working practices, whilst ensuring the safety of persons operating on or around machine.
- To work as part of a team to support all other technical areas of the business.
- To update information onto the Maintenance CMMS computer system, in order to maintain machine historical data.
- To undertake training as and when required, in line with the requirements of the role.
- To work with other departments on projects.
- To instruct/train employees as and when required and share knowledge gained to help reduce machine related downtime.
- To communicate by written and verbal means using the Company communication channels to ensure the understanding of colleagues and management.
- To have an active involvement in improvement activities to support the achievement of departmental and company objectives.
- To ensure that the 6S condition within the area is maintained to a satisfactory level.
To be a successful candidate as a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- A recognised apprenticeship in Maintenance or Electrical Maintenance or equivalent.
- Suitable background experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally related to the plastics industry.
- Familiar with modern day production techniques and processes.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, World class manufacturing, Renewable energy and Construction sectors
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.