Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to ensure that the equipment and machinery and plant are maintained and repaired to ensure that the business operates effectively and meets the demands of its customers across the sites.
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Develop and manage the asset register ensuring that all equipment is added to this and any PM tasks are highlighted and added
- To develop a preventative maintenance program for all equipment and machinery
- Preventative maintenance to be in place for all sites
- Reactive task data to be collated for all sites to ensure full preventative measures are in place.
- Analyse data from breakdown and repairs to ensure that preventative tasks are in place to prevent repeat failures and minimise downtime
- To ensure that preventative maintenance system is live and as up to date as possible at all times
- To ensure all spare parts are held in stock , monitored and adjusted
- To ensure all services are planned in and carried out to minimise downtime
- Ensuring that all relevant qualifications are held and up to date.
- Ensure that plans are in place to ensure that installation and commissioning of machinery and equipment can take place.
- Ensure that daily, weekly , monthly and annual tasks are complete and recorded
- Improve health and safety procedures and strategies
- Identify, initiate, plan and drive continuous improvement processes including development of new and existing processes to attain maximum efficiency
- Ensuring that all Intelex tasks are completed in a timely manner
To be a successful candidate as a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- Minimum vocational/academic qualifications required GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics.
- Professional Qualification required Modern technical or commercial apprenticeship, A level or relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent. NVQ Level 3 Engineering preferably dual role
- 18th Edition wiring regulations either achieved or worked towards
- Good electrical and mechanical knowledge with practical experience
- Knowledge and level of proficiency in the use of IT software packages required
- Proficient user of windows based programmes. Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, World class manufacturing, Renewable energy and Construction sectors
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.