Maintenance Engineer x Roles Available
Up to £40,000
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to be responsible for the day-to-day Maintenance on a shift. Ensuring effective running of shift to obtain an output of not less than 95% of utilisation.
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- Major maintenance of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems on tools, robotic, ancillary, material handling equipment to maintain efficiency and utilisation of 95%.
- Making constant improvements to assist cost down at all times.
- Any other projects or tasks assigned to you by management team.
- To maintain on a daily basis all plant and ancillary equipment to give a 95% utilisation of plant to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- To maintain this output with all Quality Aspects adhered in product, machines and equipment at all times, carrying out maintenance where possible, outside normal working hours (if necessary) so that at all times production targets are achieved.
- Develop and maintain a maintenance programme system in conjunction with Plant / Production Manager so that targets can be achieved.
- To assist in the training and development of supervisor and technician personnel in maintenance of said plant and equipment so as to cover all eventualities.
- Continuous improvement procedures.
- To monitor and produce a monthly report in conjunction with other qualified personnel on shift (Supervisor and Technician).
- Able to stand in for supervisor and technician when required.
To be a successful candidate as a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- With the ability to communicate with all operator on shifts, Supervisor, Technical Personnel and Senior Managers.
- NVQ level 3+ in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Three (3) years in practical mechanical / electrical engineering.
- Has worked a two (2) / or three (3) shift rotating shift system for at least two (2) years.
- Demonstrate effective time management.
- Programmable Logic Control (P.L.C).
- Electronic knowledge.
- Must have worked in a high volume, high class, and modern technological environment for at least two (2) years.
- Knowledge of injection moulding machines would be of advantage but not essential.
- Team player- flexible on colleague cover
- Prepared to accommodate emergency call out (within reasonable parameters)
- Good communicator, able to liaise / report (verbally and by written report)
- Knowledge of automotive specifications IATF-16949 (ISO 9001)
- Basic knowledge of ISO 14001 (Environmental), OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety)
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.