Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance engineer to reduce down time within the factory through the use of preventative maintenance measures, ensuring that the factory maintains a high level of compliance against internal and external technical procedures. As well as producing in the most efficient manner, to be proactive in the search for new equipment and processes enabling constant improvement.
Your responsibilities as a Production Engineer will include:
Ensuring that all machinery required for the weekly production schedule is operational and efficient.
- To ensure all contractors follow company procedures regarding quality and health and safety.
- To review line efficiencies and look for ways of improving current KPI’s.
- Look at areas of maximum downtime and take action to reduce these areas to agreed levels.
- Maintain preventative maintenance scheme as per internal procedures.
- To ensure that the correct hygiene and housekeeping practices are in place to satisfy all legal and customer requirements.
- At all times ensure that the required level of effective Health and Safety procedures are carried out within your area.
To be a successful candidate as a Production Engineer you will need:
- A good general education.
- A sound working knowledge of the food industry and / or an engineering background.
- Ability to understand production methods on line.
- The ability to correctly interpret written and oral procedures.
- Ability to work on own and under pressure.
- To be a practical person and good communicator across all levels.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.