Attractive Salary plus Benefits
(Working Hours Available)
- Perm days – Mon-Thu – 40hr
- Perm nights – Mon-Thu - 40hr
- Weekends (days) - Fri-Sun – 34 or 37hr (TBC)
Recruit12 have an exciting new role for a Maintenance Engineer to join a highly prestigious organisation within the Engineering Industry.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Carry out plant and equipment installation in line with Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) system and best working practices.
- Create and participate in an environment of team support across all functions to maximize on production issues and results.
- Attend meetings on Health & Safety, ISO, production, training and development, housekeeping standards.
- Attend maintenance team meetings to communicate production/ maintenance plans.
- Holiday, sickness reporting, and general management issues.
- Install and set up new bays, & new and additional plants as required.
- Maintain awareness of all aspects of Health & Safety, ISO quality standards, and other quality standards to ensure adherence to emergency procedures and that security of personnel is maintained to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate with managers and suppliers on the development of new equipment and plant layout to maximize production capacity.
- Maintain good communication and relationships with all staff within the Company to ensure maintenance issues, production, and quality standards are maintained.
- Maintain a good understanding of all the engineering processes within the Company and the equipment/ plant used in production.
To be successful as a Maintenance Engineer, you must have:
- Ability to read and have understanding of Electrical & Mechanical schematic drawings.
- Knowledge of PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controller) Systems.
- Experience of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
- Knowledge of Pneumatics/ Hydraulics.
- A good knowledge of health and safety legislation as it applies to the role
- Knowledge of welding & fabrication would be desirable.
- Electrical qualifications would be desirable.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.