Salary - £25,000 - £29,600 depending on experience
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenace Engineer to maintain plant, equipment, and facilities and to have a Flexible approach with a task orientated work ethic.
Your responsibilities for a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Act as the Maintenance departments representative for future projects.
- Identify new procedures or revisions to existing maintenance procedures
- Determine TPM, PM elements and schedules for new and existing equipment.
- Through liaison with the Maintenance Manager plan and conduct internal training courses.
- Ensure records, manuals and software including backups are kept complete and up to date.
- Act as the Maintenance Departments representative in improvement teams
- Organise spares, servicing, sub-contractors and project work from teams.
- Plan refurbishment, overhaul or upgrade of equipment with the Maintenance Manager.
- Provide out of hours telephone support when requested.
- Take active role in personal career development and PPF system.
To be a successful candidate for a Maintenace Engineer you must need:
- Apprentice Trained
- Machine Tool Maintenance background ( Automotive preferred )
- City & Guilds Mechanical & Electrical qualifications
- ONC Technicians Certificate ( or ability to obtain )
- HNC Technicians Certificate or aims to progress to this level
- Working knowledge of, Siemens, Mitsubishi, B&R controls.
- Multi-skilled ability; Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical, CNC, PLC
- Computer literate ; Windows 95 , 2000 , XL , 7 etc.
- 3-4 years’ experience at Maintenance Grade 8 e
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.