Up to £39,000 salary subject to experience
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to provide maintenance cover for all current manufacturing processes as well as the land and buildings.
As a Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- To conduct planned preventative maintenance including the scheduling of this activity
- To provide mechanical breakdown for all activities carried out on the site
- To provide electrical breakdown cover for all activities carried out on the site
- To carry out building and site maintenance for the site
- To provide input into the specification of new manufacturing equipment to ensure that it is of robust design and will not pose any problems with regard to servicing and maintenance
- To carry out installation of production equipment including electrical and pneumatic services as required
- To support, and anticipate in, continuous improvement activities as required within all areas of the business
- Provide guidance on installation and service (power, air etc) requirements for all production and non-production equipment as necessary
- Provide support and supervision, as necessary, for contractors working on Hydro premises
To be successful as a Maintenance Engineer, you must have:
- Experience of Automation and Robot Cells
- Experience of Chemical process line
- Experience of CNC machining/bending
- Mechanical maintenance experience
- Ideally NVQ Level 4 HNC Background
- Electrical qualifications (18th Edition BS7671)
- Good English skills both orally and written
- Good level of MS office and IT competence
- Good knowledge of hydraulics and Hydraulic systems
- Good knowledge of pneumatics (Pumps,valves, Fluid flow Control)
- Good Knowledge Mechanical
- (Pipe Fitting Gear boxes, Shafts, Bearings,Pumps, Fans etc)
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation as a Maintenance Engineer please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.