Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Recruit12 currently have an exciting opportunity for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a highly prestigious brand to provide direct technical support and training to the wider team.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- To assess all notified production stoppages and initiate/ take remedial action. To execute maintenance plan tasks
- To provide comprehensive support to Manufacturing cells, Manufacturing Engineers and Process Leaders using multi-disciplinary skills.
- To rectify equipment failures/breakdowns in a timely manner using cost-effective solutions
- To support Continuous Improvement programmes
- To maintain & support equipment/processes, to meet the demands of the business
- To support Facilities Maintenance, inc, Sprinkler system, Fire Alarms, buildings and facilities
- To support new product, tooling and equipment introduction (with MED/ENG)
- To work with manufacturers and suppliers to provide wider technical support
- To work with the Tooling department to minimise tool failures and breakdowns
- To provide technical support to Business Manager and Supervisors on all shifts.
- To inform the post holders Line Manager of any difficulties in actioning the above and agree resolution.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required by the post holders Line Manager or Director.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you must have:
• The ability to attend a range of mould machines, 3 axis and 6 axis robots, and various automated and manual assembly equipment from both an electrical and mechanical bias.
• A good working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical from 3 phase down to 24V control.
• An understanding of the operation of a PLC, both digital and analogue.
• The ability to read electrical and hydraulic drawings.
• A good working knowledge of different forms of sensors both Analogue and digital
• A working knowledge of heater and motor control.
• Ability to work with others, as well as work on your own initiative.
• The willingness to learn new processes
• PC literate (Excel, Word, Outlook)
What you will receive as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- A competitive salary depending upon experience and the added opportunity to work for a highly respected organisation, that will provide the environment for you to showcase your skills and take real ownership of your career.
This position is based in Essex and is easily accessible from areas such as Brentwood, Chelmsford, Harlow and other surrounding areas.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a prestigious company as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, please apply immediately.