A highly prominent manufacturer of automotive metal components is currently seeking a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their plant based in Gloucester. Working on a 3 shift rota Monday-Friday, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,500 per annum. Within this role, you will be mainly responsible for providing maintenance cover for all of the site’s manufacturing processes.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a prosperous manufacturing company, which is recognised as one of the key suppliers to the automotive industry, as well as successfully serving the construction, transportation and energy industries.
This role requires you to carry out a number of duties, with some of these duties being highlighted below:
- Conduct planned preventative maintenance
- Carry out installation of production equipment, including providing electrical and pneumatics services, as and when required
- Provide both electrical and mechanical breakdown for all activities on site
- Support continuous improvement activities throughout the business
- Provide guidance on installation and service requirements for production and non-production equipment
To be successful in this role as a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills/knowledge/experience:
- Relevant electrical qualifications
- Mechanical maintenance experience
- Fault finding and root cause analysis skills, as well as demonstrating strong problem solving skills
- Strong time management and planning skills, along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing principles, hydraulics and pneumatics and experience of CNC machining, robotics and automation
This is a permanent position based in Gloucester and is easily commutable from Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and Stroud
If you possess the relevant skills and knowledge for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, and seeking a new opportunity, please apply immediately.