A Maintenance Engineer is required to take a proactive and proficient approach in providing a repair and maintenance service. This is a permanent position, working a day shift, and you will receive a competitive salary of £27,000 to £30,000 per annum. You will receive excellent company benefits that includes healthcare contribution.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Carry out preventative maintenance machines as and when required
- Ensure all machines on site are working efficiently
- Handle slings and cranes
- Work on a range of equipment including presses, CNC and robotics and special purpose machines
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant City & Guilds qualification, along with a recognised apprenticeship
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety issues related to machines
- Strong Mechanical background
- 17th Edition
- Experience of performing safety checks
This position is based in Birmingham and is easily commutable from Walsall, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Bromsgrove and Redditch. This is a permanent, full time position, and you will receive a competitive salary of £27,000 to £30,000 per annum, plus excellent company benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has long been established and are specialists in die casting. They are proud to serve industries including the automotive and leisure sectors and they work closely with their customers to ensure the products delivered are of the highest quality.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer, looking to work in a fast paced and challenging environment, please apply immediately.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.