A Maintenance Engineer is required to carry out various maintenance duties, working as part of the maintenance team for an automotive manufacturing company. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will work a 3 shift rota, 35.5 hours per week; receiving a salary of £38,000 per annum plus a fantastic benefits package.
Working as a Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Install new automated plant equipment
- React to break-downs and quality issues using diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems quickly and effectively.
- Monitor the running of plant equipment to maximize throughput in line with agreed quality standards.
- Undertake planned maintenance & work requests ensuring all documentation is complete
- Maximizing efforts to meet priorities and having a longer-term view to continuous improvement
- Provide engineering and technical services to improve the performance of the plant
- Ensure PM & Work requests are carried on schedule and documentation is completed
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Must have served a formal apprenticeship in an electrical discipline (C&G/ ONC)
- Be fully trained with process and machine systems
- Strong diagnostic skills, good numeracy and communication
- Robotic experience
- Proficient with hydraulics and PLC work
- Electrical fault finding
- CNC machinery experience
This position is based in Coventry and is easily accessible from Rugby, Leamington Spa, Warwick and Birmingham.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer seeking a new career opportunity, please apply immediately.