Learning and Development Coordinator
Excellent Salary Plus Benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Coordinator to coordinate all activities relating to Corporate Social Responsibility, including building and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders whilst communicating continuously regarding all related activities across the company to all employees. The role will also manage and maintain overall control of learning and development activities within the company.
Your responsibilities as a Learning and Development Coordinator will include:
- Deliver practices and policies that will have a positive influence on our local communities.
- Driving [Championing] our Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion agenda by raising awareness of current initiatives and best practice
- Collating Equal Opportunities data and providing monthly reports for analysis
- Promoting volunteering opportunities among company employees.
- Working with Health and Safety to review environmental policies and the impact of business activities on the environment.
- Collating ideas from employees for a charity of choice on an annual basis.
- Coordinating activities to raise money for the chosen charity.
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team to investigate eco-friendly opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Source and/or deliver training to all employees on ethical business practices.
- Identify suitable providers for graduate and apprenticeship programmes.
- Monitor and map progress of graduates and apprentices.
- Capture training needs through the in-house appraisal programme.
To be a successful candidate as a Learning and Development Coordinator you will need:
- Experience of working within a Learning and Development function.
- Experience of networking and managing stakeholders.
- Demonstrable track record of working to KPIs and targets.
- Proven IT skills in delivering training but also day to day to manage workload
- Minimum ILM Level 5 or equivalent
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.