Lead Engineer- Applications Software
Salary up to £50,000 Subject to Experience
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Engineer- Applications Software to be part of a team, responsible for delivering application software for customer projects into electrified powertrains. With focus on understanding complete powertrain architecture, interfaces and transmission control.
Your responsibilities as a Lead Engineer - Applications Software will include:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in application level software coupled with knowledge of the fundamentals of automated transmission and electrified powertrain control
- Proven record of eliciting and implementing requirements from design to production
- Core experience of algorithm design & implementation in model-based environment using Matlab/Simulink or Ascet-SD
- Evidence of progressive responsibility and hands-on experience with vehicle system architectures and control system applications
- Vehicle and/or test-rig based development experience
- Vehicle and controller communication networks; e.g. CAN, CAN-FD, J1939, XCP
- Experience in validation / verification / test programs for embedded systems to ensure designs are fit for purpose; including Functional Safety aspects
- Innovative with a positive, can-do attitude
- Confident communicator who can build rapport quickly
- Sound analytical and organizational skills with ability to prioritise effectively
- Commitment to the highest standards of ethical behaviour in self and others; commitment to inclusion and diversity
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.