Attractive Salary Plus Benefits
Recruit12 is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Lead Engineer to join a well-respected, international organization to manage, organize and lead the maintenance team to achieve PPM schedule, health and safety, and KPI indicators. This role is well suited to an enthusiastic, methodical problem solver, with a practical approach to mechanical engineering and previous managerial experience.
As a Lead Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Supervising a small team/direct reports including employee relations, induction processes and organising daily schedules.
- Management of stock up to £450K, responsible for stores stock and monitoring usage.
- Responsible for all contractors, monitoring and associated works.
- Responsible for maintenance of the facility.
- Responsible for the Management of the Maintenance budget for maintenance overtime, tracking expenditure and reporting to the maintenance manager or site manager budget variances
- Liaise with managers to schedule preventive maintenance and planned shutdown works.
- To perform safety and regulatory compliance audits and maintenance reports.
- To be available to be called in during emergency situations and plant breakdowns when necessary, participate in the ‘Standby’ rota as applicable.
To be successful as a Lead Engineer, you must have:
- Strong industrial engineering background with mechanical engineering, fabrication and welding with an engineering degree or NVQ Level 3 or 4.
- Strong experience within multi-skilled maintenance and a proven track record of delivery.
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety in hazardous environments - IOSH qualification is highly advantageous.
- Control Systems and Software (DCS/SCADA/HMI/PLC).
- Recycling or manufacturing environment expertise.
- Driving license and the ability to travel .
- Knowledge of INFOR, WorkDay and Google documents/sheets is advantageous.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organization as a Lead Engineer, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.