Lead Design Controls Electronics
Salary up to £67,000 Subject To Experience
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Design Controls Electronics Engineer to be involved in all stages of the life cycle of inverters and other electronic products for electrified drivetrains, from the architecture to the production, through the design and the validation. You will be at the forefront to support the various production lines, around the globe.
Your responsibilities as a Lead Design Controls Electronics Engineer will include:
- Lead definition and development of digital and analog electronic circuits with microcontrollers in accordance with the principles of functional safety according to ISO26262
- Produce and review failure and fit calculation
- Lead functional safety design reviews and produce safety related documentation;
- Planning and monitoring of design activities for a given product, from architecture to production;
- Develop and design electronic circuits that comply with electro-magnetic compatibility (EMC) standards;
- Support the development of analog and digital printed circuits considering thermal constraints and signal integrity;
- Supervise the work of technicians and assemblers when required;
- Develop and control electronic card production documentation;
- Lead design reviews of printed circuits and complete products;
- Responsible for the design activities and deliverables for a given electronic product, from architecture to production;
- Represent the company as a technical expert when meeting with customers ;
- Propose, improve and maintain the processes of design, documentation and release of PCBs;
- Lead the development of technical reports;
- Leading the problem-solving exercises of quality concerns;
- Contribute to the research and development of new technologies for electronic products.
To be a successful candidate as a Lead Design Controls Electronics Engineer you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or another equivalent field, master of science preferred
- Minimum of +8 years of experience in electronic design (digital and analog, DSP)
- Experience in the automotive industry, an asset;
- Experience in automotive functional safety according to ISO26262, an asset;
- Experience in team and personnel management, an asset;
- Knowledge of Altium Designer , an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to document their work;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams and in complex, matrix-structured organizations;
- innovative with a positive, can-do mindset and attitude;
- Confident communicator who can build rapport quickly and influence at all levels;
- Sound analytical and organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.