An experienced Launch Manager is currently being sought after to join a leading automotive manufacturing company, working from their site located in Telford. This is a permanent, full-time position, and you will receive £50,000 to £55,000 per annum. As a Lead Manager, you are responsible for new production and process integration.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that are leaders within their field and they extensively serve the automotive industry.
As a Launch Manager, your duties will include:
- Extensive understanding of plastics
- Reporting to the Project Management team and managing short-term tasks
- Constant communication between customers and clients
- Supporting sales of products, solutions and services
- Providing Technical-Design support
To be successful in the role of Launch Manager, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in lead manufacturing/launch engineering role
- Degree Level education in a transferable field i.e. engineering
- A high level of knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Experience in Total Product Design
- Management of Product Integration
This permanent, full-time role is based in Telford and is easily accessible from Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Cannock and Stafford.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.