Key Account/Contract Manager
Salary Up to £40,000 subject to Experience
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account/Contract Manager to join an arm of an experienced contractor who is based in Cardiff that works within the commercial, public and industrial sectors. The company has been working within these sectors since 2005.
The company has a strong client base and employs over 600 staff operating across the UK and prides itself on always putting the needs of its customers first.The arm of the company you will be joining specialise in the water and chemical treatment industry and you will be responsible for covering South Wales and the South West. The Key Account/Contract Manager will be a seasoned water management consultant able to leverage their knowledge in complex client situations, demonstrating leadership in significant areas of technical sales, control of major water management contracts in the Public/Health Sectors, and the management of large technical projects.
As a Key Account/Contract Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- The management for key public and health sector contracts.
- Proactively contribute to the development of business strategy.
- Act as a team player within the business stream and across the group.
- Provides authoritative functional / sector leadership.
- Builds relationships with major and complex organisations in order to assist the identification, development, and closure of sales opportunities.
- Deliver individual revenue budgets as agreed.
- Provides thought leadership in shaping major opportunities with agreed clients, supporting the closure of sales as quickly as possible, and demonstrating profitable pricing.
- Demonstrates the building and utilisation of commercial networks at all levels in key organisations.
- Standards and high levels of motivation and commitment in the delivery of support services, Establishes climate for reporting managers.
- Scans the internal and external environment to identify and exploit business opportunities and introduce best practices.
- Leads a senior team.
- Carries out re-sourcing and succession planning for business unit/function.
- Develop the team and effectively manage a team and individual performance.
To be successful as a Key Account/Contract Manager, you must have:
- Seasoned water management professional with substantial experience (10-15 years);
- Experience in managing large programs and contracts;
- Experience in managing substantial resources (people, finance);
- Broad understanding of market sectors in which business stream operates with a particular understanding of the public or health sector;
- Good business knowledge and understanding;
- Leadership skills;
- Negotiation skills.