Junior Supplier Development Engineer
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Supplier Development Engineer to play a pivotal role in the growth of our client. By supporting the management, monitoring improvement, both proactively and reactively, of supply of inbound material and services from the supply base.
As a Junior Supply Development Engineer your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support development and nurture of robust and productive supplier relationships.
- Identify, resolve and monitor inbound quality issues, providing solutions to minimise impact to the business' manufacturing.
- Be a key contributor to Supplier Performance Management (SPM): creating, monitoring, and reporting quality KPIs.
- Support the GDSE with compliance to the site certification (ISO900 and IATF16949).
To be successful as a Junior Supplier Development Engineer, you must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written & verbal communication. Able to liaise and work with internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent understanding of engineering theories, drawings and manufacturing processes.
- A proven track record of root cause analysis and demonstrable experience of leading problem resolution.
- Experience in developing and implementing supplier validation criteria.
- Ability to work in a divers and dynamic environment.
What you will receive as a Junior Supplier Development Engineer:
Attractive salary & benefits:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Access to Bravo Benefits Platform
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a well-established organisation as a Category Buyer, please apply immediately.
Recruit 12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit 12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.