Junior Electronics Design Engineer
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Electronics Design Engineer is to design and deliver solutions to Electronic based engineering projects including preparation of Electronic circuit schematics, PCB layout, component selection and validation testing.
As a Junior Electronics Design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Designing Electronics solutions using relevant CAD systems such as Altium Designer (Schematics, PCB layout, component selection & BOM generation)
- Working in multi-discipline teams to deliver the electronics content of varied projects
- Willingness to be “hands on” either on vehicles, test rigs, building test circuits, testing on the bench or in an environmental chamber.
- Writing embedded software in C may be required.
To be a successful candidate for this position you must need:
- A degree or relevant experience in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Automotive Technology or a related subject.
- To have used VeSys or another electrical schematic / harness design software.
- Produced electrical schematics & harness drawings for automotive, defence or aerospace projects.
- Life assurance
- Free fitness assessments
- A subsidised canteen
- Onsite exercise classes
- 25 days holiday
- Personal Pension Plan
- Plus much more!
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.