We are looking for an IS Administrator/Developer. You will be responsible for web, application and database development across a multi-function manufacturing site. This opportunity lends itself to someone wanting to work for one of Europe’s leading manufacturers in their industry. This role working 38 hours per week offering a strong salary package including benefits.
Key Responsibilities of the IS Administrator/Developer will include:
- Development of new end user software for shop floor and support departments Provide first line user support and training.
- Routine administration and enhancement of existing .net/C#/VB databases
- End user support using Service desk tools
- Administration of SAP user authorisations to Corporate standards
To be successful in the role of IS Administrator/Developer, you will have the following knowledge & experience:
- Must be educated to minimum A level standard in an IS/IT related discipline
- A knowledge and understanding of how an IS department supports a complex business organisation Basic understanding of network fundamentals.
- Knowledge of.net programming language, preferably C#
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communicator, able to work in diverse teams, strong interpersonal skills.
Based in the Durham area this position is commutable from Darlington, Newton Aycliffe, Durham, Bishop Auckland, Shildon, Stockton on Tees, Peterlee.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa