Oldbury, West Midlands
£25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience plus company car.
Recruit 12 has an excellent opportunity for an Internal Auditor to work in a technology-driven, specialist industrial services provider company offering a wide range of mechanical engineering solutions and technical services to an incredibly broad spectrum of industries.
Your responsibilities for an Internal Auditor will include:
- Undertake visits (fixed dates and unannounced dates) to all Service Centres/Sites within the network actioning and completing internal auditing/compliance activity across all systems and procedures.
- Perform Remote Audit/compliance process for all Service Centres within the network across all systems and procedures.
- This process will be actioned by a remote review and may create a service Centre visit
- Regularly review any actions or resolutions related to the auditing/compliance activity undertaken to ascertain results
- Perform UK business systems framework testing, trending and reviews for UK Compliance
- Perform Monthly reviews for all Commercial and Transactional compliance areas of the business to finalising resolution and enabling evaluation of business processes within the network
- Perform trending reviews for all Commercial and Transactional compliance areas of the business, the outcome of which will be provided to management for review.
- Undertake ad-hoc Reporting and projects to monitor Commercial and Transactional functionality for all Service Centres within the network.
- Perform daily administration duties relating to the above tasks and projects.
- From Information obtained in Audit and Compliance activities/reviews recommend improvements to Commercial Business Controls, including active involvement in Continuous Business Improvements Strategies and developments
- Offer daily guidance, support and assistance to the network for Commercial/Transactional/ System and process queries.
- Undertake any other reasonable requests from management.
- Contributing to the maintenance of health and safety in the workplace.
- Promoting good housekeeping for an efficient working environment.
To be a successful candidate you will need:
- Strong communication skills and rapport building
- Organisation – ordered and methodical
- Commercial awareness – quickly able to understand commercial processes and their purpose.
- Requirement to investigate and identify commercial business risk
- Analysis – able to overview and suggest improvements for a wide variety of commercial processes.
What you will receive as an Internal Auditor:
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Bike to Work Scheme
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.