Injection Moulding Technician
Recruit12 currently have an exciting opportunity for an Injection Mould Technician to join a highly prestigious brand To provide direct technical support and training to the wider team.
As an Injection Moulding Technician, your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the operational effectiveness of all equipment and processes
- Provide technical training and development, producing written evaluations on existing moulding processes
- Ensure all equipment/ processes are optimised to meet the demands of the business
- Support moulding operational layout changes
- Support the development, introduction and sustainability of performance measurement strategies
- Directly support and rectify equipment and process failures/breakdowns
- Support operations with the development of, PM and Escalation process To contribute to quality improvement initiatives
- Support optimisation and utilisation of Constraint IMMs
To be successful as an Injection Moulding Technician, you must have:
To create and maintain a 'can do' attitude that provides internal and external customers with an outstanding level of customer service
- Proficiency in setting injection moulding tooling
- Problem-based thinking and skills related to Injection Moulding Processes
- You must have a technical background, with production and/or manufacturing experience
- Experience with teaching and mentoring colleagues and new starters
- Stong communication skills
What you will receive as an Injection Moulding Technician:
A salary of up to £30,000 depending upon experience and the added opportunity to work for a highly respected organisation, that will provide the environment for you to showcase your skills and take real ownership of your career.
This position is based in Essex and is easily accessible from areas such as Brentwood, Chelmsford, Harlow and other surrounding areas.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a prestigious company as an Injection Moulding Technician, please apply immediately.