An Import and Export Manager is required to join a global manufacturer of high performance, engineered solutions for the Aerospace, Commercial Transportation and Oil & Gas Industries. This is a permanent, full time position offering an annual salary of £35,000 - £40,000 alongside other company benefits.
As an Import and Export Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Checking customs clearance entries, ensuring any errors are notified to HMRC in a timely manner with the correct documentation
- Ensuring conformance to IP Suspension and CFSP authorisation
- Preparing IPR Claims
- Ensuring conformance to customs warehouse authorisation
- Calculating and preparing divergence entries
- Applying got UK-EU licences
- Dealing with audits from HMRC (VAT, Warehouse, IP, CFSP)
- Ensuring compliance with AEO authorisation
This position is based in Birmingham and is easily accessible from Solihull, Coleshill, Saltley, Sparkhill, Marston Green, Coventry and Leamington Spa
If you are seeking a new career opportunity as an Import and Export Manager, and believe you meet the above requirements, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.