Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an HR Officer to provide day to day administrative support to the Human Resources and Payroll departments, and participate in other activities of the HR function.
Your responsibilities as an HR Officer will include:
- Provide administrative advice to employees and managers regarding HR/payroll matters.
- Provide administrative support for the recruitment and selection process, occupational health and other activities as required.
- Conduct disciplinary and grievance investigations when and where necessary.
- Organise the supply of temporary labour for manufacturing operations. Maintain records and complete time sheets
- Produce basic statistical information as required
- Administer all paperwork related to HR activities such as employment contracts, offer letters, job descriptions, and leaver’s documentation.
- Collate information provided from the appraisal process, aiding with training and development opportunities.
- Arrange training and administer relevant documentation. Collate and file certificates.
- Deliver training internally on key topics.
- Maintain comprehensive necessary employment records of all staff permanent and temporary. These records are kept in physical and electronic formats.
- Assistance with the administration of the immigration process for Intra-Company Transfers, and supporting colleagues to settle in the UK.
- Maintain the Civica HR system.
- Responsible for the Induction programme for both permanent and temporary staff.
- Manage the administration process for Occupational Health.
- Ensure that Company communications are administered in a timely manner
- Arrange long service awards
- Assist with employee opinion survey on a biennial basis
To be a successful candidate as an HR Officer you will need:
- CIPD qualified / working towards, ideally level 5 or higher.
- Ideally graduate level background
- Driving Licence
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and good numeracy skills.
- Must be able to work within a team, but also able to work individually and use own initiative.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop further within HR.
- Ability to prioritise effectively, managing a number of tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literate and be able to use Microsoft Office products proficiently.
- Be able to utilise HR data systems and demonstrate the ability to extract relevant information from the HR database to assist HR management with the compilation of various reports.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.