Health & Safety Assistant
Excellent Salary plus benefits package
Due to continued growth, Recruit 12 has an excellent opportunity for a Health & Safety Assistant. This position would ideally suit a graduate level candidate who can demonstrate the skill set to understand legal requirements / regulations linked to Health & Safety within a highly regulated industry.
The role would suit an individual who is looking to develop their career in Health and Safety. Our client will provide Health & Safety training.
In this role, you will be supporting the EHS Manager. The Health & Safety Assistant to take an integral role within the EHS team.
Recognised as a world leader in the area of remote handling equipment and specialist robots, our client produces world-class solutions that support a much cleaner and safer planet.
As a Health & Safety Assistant your responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with matters of Health & Safety
- Assist with creation and review of Risk Assessments
- Coordinate documentation
- Assist with organising of staff training and development
- Assistance with general administration and record-keeping
- Provide support to Safety Manager
- Assist with implementation of Health & Safety policy and procedures
To be successful as a Health & Safety Assistant:
- Ideally you will be degree qualified or similar qualification / experience that lends itself to understand legal requirements / regulations linked to Health and Safety within a highly regulated industry.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Undergo Health and Safety training linked to IOSH and/or NEBOSH development.
- Live within a commutable distance of our client site in Oxfordshire. There may be flexibility to work from home, however due to business needs must be available to be on site, weekly or at short notice.
- This role will suit a methodical, analytical, confident and diplomatic individual with the ability to challenge, who is able to work on own initiative, and be able to spot breaches and potential problems, and address accordingly in line with Health and Safety requirements.
What you will receive as a Health & Safety Assistant:
Attractive salary & benefits package. You will join a highly skilled team of a prestigious brand; you will have the opportunity taking real ownership of what you do demonstrating your passion for Health and Safety within a highly regulated industry.
This position is based in Oxfordshire and is easily accessible from Oxford, Newbury, Didcot, Harwell, etc.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation as a Health and Safety Assistant, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.