Recruit12 Engineering are excited to be presenting an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Manufacturing / Process Engineer to join a a leading supplier to the automotive industry specialising in the design and manufacture of rear lamp lighting. In this role, the main responsibility is to provide engineering level support to the shift technicians; ensuring optimal performance of the assembly manufacturing area is achieved.
As a Graduate Manufacturing / Process Engineer, key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- To support both manufacturing and administrative operations by assisting the new product introduction
- To recommend changes and improvements based on current state measures
- To actively assist in the creation of improvement plans based on a defined and structures approach to process and systems improvement
- Initially join and ultimately leading improvement teams
- Being responsible for key attributes of assembly process, which could include mass and cost tracking
- Work closely with purchasing and production departments to ensure cost and manufacturing capability
- Escalating project risks as earliest opportunities
- Assisting and presenting with project material and status 4M, APQP
(Please note this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities)
To be successful in the position of Graduate Manufacturing / Process Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Degree in an Engineering related discipline
- Experience in a manufacturing / production environment (Advantageous)
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Worcestershire; easily accessible from Birmingham, Redditch, Solihull and Stratford-upon-Avon.