We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer to assist in the development of embedded firmware for high technology, low volume automotive products.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a small, flexible and dynamic design team, with support from experienced Senior Software, Hardware, Mechanical and Optical Engineers.
- Supporting the implementation of, and working to ASPICE and ISO26262 systems with training and guidance as required.
- Building up to involvement in projects at every level from customer (some of the world's most exclusive vehicle manufacturers) to internal teams, manufacturing and suppliers.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in software, digital systems, electronics, computer sciences, or related subject
- Experience of producing low-level source code written in C, C++
- Experience with development, fault-finding and de-bugging of code
- Experience of high-level software - MS Visual Studio, Python, NI Labview etc
- Have understanding of design and implementation of embedded software and systems
- Good team working, communication and problem solving skills
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Office