An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Global Sales Co-Ordinator based in Wolverhampton for a leading automotive tier 1 Manufacturer. As the Global Sales Co-Ordinator you will be responsible for the co-ordination, management and analysis of volumes for all major OEM's.
This is a fixed term contract for a period of 15 months; offering a highly competitive remuneration package.
Key Responsibilities for this role include;
- Implementation, monitoring and management of the portal for the Advisor representative level and corresponding Matrix ownership; including resolving conflicting volume suggestions within the proposal at Region/Plant level.
- Track the Leading Plants and the plants that share the same vehicle; monitor the changes on a monthly basis and the reasons behind the fluctuations. Provide evidence to the on proposal and monitor feedback received.
- Monitoring and analysis of the quarterly variances between Business Plan's.
- Use SAP to create/maintain sales orders for schedules including: prototype, tooling and purchase orders. Create internal orders to enable payment to be invoiced to customers including retros/debits.
- Organise, collate and manage the potentials/opportunity projects that are inputted into Business Plan and Budget, by plant and business unit. Including overseeing the correct alignment between all company systems with data for sales and investment.
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and analytical viewpoint.
- Competent in SAP & MS Office, excellence in Excel.
- Very high standard of attention to detail and ability to analyse, dissect and summarise large quantities of information and transpose the data extracted into a format suitable for audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and converse with people at all levels within the business.
- Ability to confidently take ownership of Business Plan potentials and support UK Commercial Director by supplying accurate data concerning both volume & sales fluctuations.
This position is based in Wolverhampton and is easily commutable from West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Dudley and Cannock.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.