Global Marketing Manager
£45,000 plus private medical and quarterly bonuses after the probation period.
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Global Marketing Manager to Manage and coordinate global marketing communication, projects and campaigns to penetrate new markets by creating clear and relevant messages in line with appropriate clientele and global licensee needs. Responsible for the delivery of regular communication campaigns in line with campaign and team objectives, staying aligned with the Global Sales team efforts.
Your responsibilities as a Global Marketing Manager will include:
- Identifying the needs, topics and trends of each market and building content which resonates with each specific geographic market.
- Create effective Marketing Communication (Marcom) Plan for each target market. Including creating multi wave campaigns which comprise of:
- Build appropriate lists from purchased data sources, research and subscribers.
- Segregation of CRM data into groups of relevant personas (e.g. based on project requirements)
- Creation and sending of E-shots through CRM/Marketing automation software
- Analysing and sending of follow up wave campaigns based on activity following initial waves
- Measuring and reporting on success of campaigns to ascertain what worked well and what can be improved for the next.
- Work with the Marketing Executive, UK Marketing Manager and Global BDM’s to create/supply content and working with agencies to create and distribute appropriate materials needed by each market along with other publicity items.
- Create social media posting schedule (particularly LinkedIn) in line with campaign themes and obtaining appropriate line manager approvals. Posts should maximise impact with clients in each marketing by being relevant to their needs while narrowed down to the right audience. (geographically, hidden from competitors etc.)
- Project manage any global quarterly goals or Adhoc projects to ensure timely completion on budget and with appropriate line manager and stakeholder input.
- Identify appropriate global events and after approval, assist the Event Marketing Executive (along with relevant global BDM’s) with pre event campaigns and supporting with event feedback from attendee and collate actions, feedback and learning points
- Work with the Global Sales Manager to communicate effectively with Licensees either digitally, at events or in more traditional methods.
- Research and report on findings of Gold Customers and competitors key topics, interests and activities
- Review CABS/COACH, and white paper downloads from website and after analysing, work with BDM’s or where it is outside BDM’s territories, follow up relevant parties in global markets to generate further interest.
- Feedback relevant trends noticed in global markets to Precon team or product owner of CABS/COACH (our own 3D visual configurator known as Computer Aided Balcony Specifier but being rebranded to COACH due to major developments around other areas) to ensure we are learning from each global market.
- Add potential project leads and handover once relevant enquiries have been established so the pipeline lead generation team can follow through.
- Support the Head of Marketing with applying corporate and brand policies and approving documents and social media content created by third parties or internal teams for
- Coordinate & prioritise customers and influencers to target for relationship marketing such as CPD (Lunch and Learn) presentations and event targeting. Logging actions, contacts & details in CRM so follow up actions required to ensure architects are satisfied adequately.
- Support the team and marketing agencies by commenting on, supplying visual content and facilitating where necessary to ensure progress is made in line with marketing objectives and projects needs.
- Creation of new fliers, whitepapers, datasheets, website material and global BDM/Sales requirements in line with brand guidelines
- Purchase, create and coordinate print of small creative design work items (bus. Cards, event invites etc)
- Edit and create small video for R&D, social media or particular BDM requirements
- Pipeline support by creating leaflets, documents, PURL’s or power points etc as required.
- Organise purchase and distribution of market relevant business gifts including year-end and day-to-day.
To be a successful candidate as a Global Marketing Manager you will need:
- Marketing qualification or graphic design qualification (preferably diploma level 4 or higher)
- At least two years of successful active digital marketing campaign coordination and creation
- Two years of solid CRM experience, ideally Sage CRM/ Communigator / Spotler
- Solid IT/ Microsoft / Digital platform experience and knowledge
- Two years use of Creative software ideally the Adobe suite
- Track record working on campaigns entering new markets, ideally in multiple geographical regions.
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Good coordinator
- Competent with digital marketing
- Proven at developing and executing on marketing strategy and tactics
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Creativity and writing skills
- Numerical skills
- IT skills / Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.