German Speaking Customer Service Representative
Fluent German Speaking
Excellent Salary Plus Benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a German Customer Service Representative to be responsible for providing effective customer service and sales support to all internal and external customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products, processes and systems. The position is also responsible for working cross-functionally with various departments, in support of targeted initiatives as they relate to overall company performance.
Your responsibilities as a German Customer Service Representative will include:
- Respond to all customer inquiries as they relate to order management, technical product specifications and design assistance. Do so through the effective utilization of the business systems (Material Requirements Planning - SAP; Customer Relationship Management – Salesforce), robust communication techniques and in-depth product knowledge.
- Manage key customer and distribution accounts by developing strong relationships, building an understanding of the customer business model, supporting various day-to-day activities, identifying mutually beneficial solutions and facilitating conflict resolution. Utilize gap analysis and order pattern recognition tools to identify order trend variances and proactively engage customers with order fulfillment optimization opportunities.
- Leverage customer interactions in order to identify new business opportunities with existing customers as well as new potential customers. Qualify these opportunities by understanding the customers application, product usage, market strategy and production requirements. Work with the Southco business development team (Inside Sales, Account Managers, Marketing) to secure these new opportunities.
- Work with various functional teams to support strategic business development projects and operational excellence initiatives. This can include topics such as support and order fulfillment optimization for new customer programs, promotion of Marketing initiatives, alignment of operational capabilities with customer production requirements.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities as they pertain to both processes within the Customer Service department and general company processes that impact customer satisfaction or internal efficiencies. Drive the development and implementation of detailed action plans; lead these plans to completion.
To be a successful candidate as a German Speaking Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma required. Bachelors Degree preferred (Business Management, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent)
- 0-3 years of experience, preferably in a technical sales or service oriented role.
- High energy level - Self-starter
- Must be computer literate and display excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Team oriented, people oriented and a relationship builder. Enthusiastic, confident and mature. Displays an innate sense of curiosity, and strong accountability.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa