A Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is required to join a global manufacturer of high performance, engineered solutions for the Aerospace, Commercial Transportation and Oil & Gas Industries. As a FP & A Manager your primary responsibility is to ensure that group financial reporting requirements are met whilst supporting the Financial Controller in communication with corporate and third parties. This is a permanent, full time position offering an annual salary of £50,000 - £60,000 alongside benefits including a car allowance, private health care and a pension scheme of up to 10% employer contribution.
As a FP & A Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of monthly and weekly reporting requirements, including preparing monthly finance and operational analysis
- Working alongside the Financial Controller in the preparation of monthly financial forecasts and annual plans
- Accountable for the internal cost reduction programme
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Managing external audits and ensuring this is delivered to the agreed requirements and internal compliances as directed
- Completion and submission of corporation tax
To be successful in the role of FP & A Manager, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant with either ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS accounting requirements
- Knowledge of internal control processes, with the ability to design processes to mitigate financial and business risks
- Experience with the preparation of financial statements, corporation tax returns and financial forecasts
- Strong understanding of hedging metal and foreign currency
- Ability to manage reporting requirements for a large US corporation
This position is based in Birmingham and is easily accessible from Solihull, Coleshill, Saltley, Sparkhill and Marston Green,
If you are seeking a new career opportunity as a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, and believe you meet the above requirements, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.