A Financial Analyst is required to join a global manufacturer of high performance, engineered solutions for the Aerospace, Commercial Transportation and Oil & Gas Industries. As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting, incorporating financial and management accounts within a framework of strong internal controls and compliance. This is a permanent, full time position offering an annual salary of £25,000 - £30,000 alongside benefits including a car allowance, private health care and a pension scheme of up to 10% employer contribution.
For the successful candidate, this client is open to providing sponsorship to complete further professional accountancy qualifications.
As a Financial Analyst your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all financial reporting is accurate and handled within a timely fashion
- Maintaining budgetary controls
- Focus on internal control and ASAT compliance
- Developing cost experience and application
- Continual improvement to processes
To be successful in the position of Financial Analyst, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- At least 3 years practical experience within a similar position, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of costing
- Knowledge of working with systems such as Oracle or equivalent
- Ability to make financial process improvements
- This position is based in Birmingham and is easily accessible from Solihull, Coleshill, Saltley, Sparkhill and Marston Green,
If you are seeking a new career opportunity as a Financial Analyst, and believe you meet the above requirements, please apply immediately.