Fantastic salary plus excellent benefits
Recruit 12 has an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to play a pivotal role providing leading and managing the finance team, having direct responsibility for the financial management, monitoring, and control of the business.
You will be joining an organisation that is recognised globally for its unique and highly innovative components. They are specialists within the automation and electronics sector; this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to utilise their skills and experience and put them into practice for a highly established multinational company.
As a Finance Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- Production of the monthly management accounts, variance analysis, and supporting schedules, together with half year-end and financial year-end processes to ensure that strict deadlines are achieved
- Working closely with and producing timely and accurate reports for the Senior Leadership Team
- Support the sales team and work cross-functionally to maintain and drive the increase in Group Margin
- Effectively manage the working capital components of the Company particularly stock, debtors, cash balances, and cash flow
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations including managing fixed assets and depreciation
- Ensure that the relevant financial controls & procedures are met and maintained across the sales ledger, purchase ledger, cash book, and bank
- Work closely with the auditors, supporting the annual financial audit process
- Fiscal/tax planning and control - including returns for Corporation tax, VAT, and other relevant taxes are submitted and all relevant regulations are complied with
To be successful as a Finance Manager, you must have:
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Experience with ERP, preferably SAP
- Knowledge of UK Accounting Standards
- Working knowledge of UK statutory and tax and legislation
- Microsoft Office including intermediate to advance in excel
- Competent in the use of Business Mining Tools, the analysis, summary & presentation of large volumes of data
- Excellent presentation skills
What you will receive as a Finance Manager:
Attractive salary & benefits: Pension and Bonus. You will join a highly skilled team of a prestigious brand, taking real ownership of what you do demonstrating your passion for finance.
This position is based in Rugby and is easily accessible from Coventry, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Nuneaton, Northampton, Leicester.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation as a Finance Manager, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.