A leading automotive manufacturing firm is currently seeking a Finance Controller located in Tipton. As the Finance Controller you will be responsible for the financial and connected administrative work, along with issuing cost estimation calculations, financial statements for internal or external usage, makes analysis and comparison calculations in order to see and find potential for improvement. This is a permanent, full time position and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £50,000 to £55,000 per annum, plus pension scheme.
As a Finance Controller, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Be compliant with financial and legal laws that need to adhered to
- Manage the financial reports for the Plant in terms of KPI tracking
- Monitor on a regular basis actuals, forecast and budget related data
- Oversee accounting key data for the plant/s
- Prepare presentations for decision making to the Plant Management
- Make calculations and show cost improvement potential / cost saving elements
- Make sure that procedures and policies are met according to legal requirements
- Establish and secure internal revision/tracking methods for proper controlling
- Prepare e.g. month end closing and budget calculation
To be successful as a Finance Controller you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience within finance Controlling
- Ideally experience given within the automotive industry
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, esp. Excel
- Good communication skills, proactive, organized and able to work independently
- Flexibility and team oriented
- Important flexibility for business Travels (20-30 %)
This position is based in Tipton, and is easily accessible for Dudley, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
If you are seeking a new career move and believe you meet the specified requirements to be a successful Finance Controller please apply immediately.