Finance Advisor (Forza Finance)
£24k Basic, OTE £60k+
Hours: 45hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm, 1 x 3 Saturdays 9am - 6pm
Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Advisor to liaise with customers and Business Managers to determine customer needs and recommend the right loan products to help meet their goals.
You will be joining a prestige vehicle dealership who sell high-end vehicles.
As a Finance Advisor, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the company's loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant
- Identify and recommend products that meet the customer needs and the company's lending guidelines
- Review active loan files to determine all required documentation is present and correct
- Utilise professional judgement to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the company
- Support and assist the Operational Manager deputising in their absence
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Ensure timely payment for clients and dealers
- Answer customer questions about the loan process, taking care of customer complaints by addressing them
To be successful as Finance Advisor, you should have:
- SAF Accredited
- Experience of proposals for loan decisions on a daily basis through a variety of means including credit scoring, credit history, affordability analysis
- Significant experience of administering or delivering a customer centred product or service
- Expert experience of working with finance systems and Microsoft packages, especially Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferable experience within the motor finance sector, a bank, broker or dealer
This position is based in Chelmsford and is easily accessible from Rayleigh, Brentwood etc
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a prestige vehicle dealership as a Finance Advisor, please apply immediately.