Field Service Engineer
Excellent salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to be responsible for maintaining, servicing and repairing the client's third-party equipment. In this role, you will be providing a good level of customer service through product knowledge and customer interaction.
Your responsibilities as a Field Service Engineer will include:
- Complete all service, repair, warranty and inspection jobs allocated daily, to a high-quality standard.
- Build strong rapport and relationships with customers, through professional behaviour and a customer-focused mind-set.
- Respond to routine enquiries from customers about the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve standard technical problems that arise, ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Develop skills and knowledge of the organisation’s products and service.
- Comply with all Legal and company standards, such as code of conduct and H&S practices.
To be a successful candidate as a Field Service Engineer you will need:
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering qualifications NVQ lvl 3
- Experienced multi-skilled engineering experience with heavy plant equipment and working with Hydraulic Systems.
- Able to read and follow electrical wiring diagrams.
- Fault find and diagnostics of CANBUS Systems, as well as electrical fault finding.
- Good IT literacy, numeracy and analytical skills.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, World class manufacturing, Renewable energy and Construction sectors
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.