Field Service Engineer
£28,000 – £30,000 basic salary + Overtime/ bonuses (£40-45K) + Vehicle + Laptop + Company Phone
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join one of the World’s leading companies in the packaging sector as a field service engineer. The company have a brilliant culture to help you exceed as an engineer.
Your responsibilities as a Field Service Engineer will include:
- Perform remote support or on-site support to break down situations.
- Perform on-site commissioning where required.
- Conduct operator and technical training events at the client's site or at the company
- Working as part of a team or individually responding to on-site customer support requests
- Manage and interpret customer requirements - listen to clients and understand, anticipate and fulfil their needs.
- Ensure customer is happy with all aspects of work before leaving site.
- Contact Service Manager before leaving customer site with progress report and/or follow up work required.
- Ensure service parts for each job are prepared and ready prior to leaving the company.
- Check for missing items on service kits and follow up with stores on delivery, raising any issues/shortages with appropriate personnel.
To be a successful candidate as a Field Service Engineer you will need:
- Recognised apprenticeship in either an Electrical or Mechanical discipline.
- Hold a current passport as International travel may be required
- Required to work on their own initiative and as part of a team, with good communication skills and the ability to liaise confidently with customers in a high-pressure situation
- PC literate with ability to create, modify and maintain MS office documents (PDF Files, excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Flexible to working hours and location as may be required to work away from home.
- Possess a High degree of reliability, flexibility and self-motivation.
- Understand and carry out Health and Safety requirements.
- Ideally have knowledge of pneumatic systems.
- Ideally have knowledge of PLC systems and the ability to upload and download programs
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.