Excellent Salary & Benefits
Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an exciting opportunity for an Export Coordinator to ensure all processes are followed inline with legislation.
You will be joining a technology driven, specialist industrial services provider offering a wide range of mechanical engineering solutions and technical services to an incredibly broad spectrum of industries.
Your responsibilities as Export Coordinator will include:
- Consignment preparation collation including documentation
- Courier and carrier booking
- Customs Export Declarations using CHIEF (NES) web portal
- Customs Transport Documentation generation using NCTS web portal
- Chamber of Commerce Country of Origin preparation using Chamber of Commerce web-service and filing of associated evidence
- Filing of and audit of proof of export documentation
- Train and up-skill colleagues to provide coverage when out of office
- Supervisory function of small functional team
To be successful as Export Coordinator, you should have:
- An expert when it comes to knowing the intricacies of all things export and import
- You may be working for a freight forwarder, or possibly in a customs and excise administration post
- Export administration experience
- Strong understanding of export, customs, shipping and freight forwarding procedures
- Understanding of global importing procedures
- Experience using ERP / Warehouse Management system preferred
This role is based in South Yorkshire and is easily accessible from Doncaster, Sheffield, Barnsley.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining a leading manufacturer as Export Coordinator, please apply immediately.