Recruit 12 is recruiting for a Planning Expeditor, that will be the main point of contact for clients and customers in a global market leading manufacturer of Ball Transfer Units in Aston, Birmingham. You will receive a salary of £25,000 to £30,000.
As a Planning Expeditor, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Calculate figures such as required amounts of labour and materials and manufacturing costs, using pricing schedules, adding machines, calculators, or computers
- Raising Purchase Order; whilst always track and chase up any orders that are over due for delivery
- Liaising and managing all manufacturing and facility sub-contract orders and delivery
- Updating work in progress
- Create Work-to lists and rough-cut capacity plans
- Experience with SAP – M1 system would be advantageous
To be successful in the role of Planning Expeditor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail and team working ability
- Experience within a manufacturing/production environment, preferably within a planning department or team
- M1 ERP or SAP
- Successful track record in an engineering and manufacturing support role
This position is based in Aston and is accessible from Birmingham, Hockley, Selly Oak and Sutton Coldfield.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.