Supplier Quality Engineer
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an Expediting Quality Engineer you would be responsible for day-to-day Expediting of Projects/Suppliers deliverables assigned to your portfolio. You will be directly engaged within our Procurement team and work extensively with our supply chain.
Your responsibilities as an Expediting Quality Engineer will include:
- New supplier approval & additions to the ANL approved supplier database
- Implement quality requirements with supply chain
- Expedite quality related documents from/to supply chain
- Management of witness/hold points within QPs. SQPs/ITPs
- Supply chain surveillance & release of components
- Investigation & closure of supplier NCR’s
- Supplier Performance and Expediting of Deliverables
- Assessing supply chain performance against the ANL schedule and contract milestones
- Early identification, communication and resolution (with Procurement & PMO) of supply chain emerging risk
- Oversight and approval of supplier Life Time Records
To be a successful candidate in this role you must need:
- Minimum 5 years background experience in Quality Engineering ideally from a manufacturing/construction regulated industry
- NVQ Level 3 or higher - Engineering or Construction or equivalent
- Experience of a Graded Approach to Quality and Procurement
- Familiarity Fabrication & Manufacturing Processes
- Knowledge of Special Processes and Techniques
- Working to Quality Control Plans and stages therein to ensure quality delivery
- Communicating with Client Quality Representative and/or Notified Bodies for product verification and release
- Expediting of product & documentation in supply chain from PO to verification and final delivery
- Supplier at source verification of product/records
- Supplier QC management and oversight
- Non-Conformance Management
- Can do attitude, collaborative team worker and solution provider.
- Successful applicant will be required to be security cleared to at least SC level without restrictions for this appointment
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.